Frequently Asked Questions
How much is shipping?
- US CUSTOMERS: Standard shipping is FREE for US customers for orders over $35. Expedited processing and shipping is available for some sizes.
- INTERNATIONAL: Shipping charges are based on the weight of the package.
**International customers: international shipping prices do not include VAT or any customs, import, taxes or fees that may be imposed by the destination country. It is the buyer's responsibility to pay those. If you are not sure how much these fees may be, please contact your local authorities or postal service for assistance before placing your order.
When will I receive my prints?US CUSTOMERS:
- Print Sizes up to 11 x 14 are printed from my studio. Please allow 2-3 business days for processing. Shipping is by USPS First Class Mail.
- Expedited Shipping: Allow 1 business day for processing and 2-3 business days for delivery (estimated).
- Larger print sizes (oversize) are printed by my printing partner. Please allow 2-3 business days for processing. Shipping times vary but is usually approx. 7-10 business days.
- Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery. Usually, your shipment will arrive promptly, but delivery times can vary depending on customs and international processing.
- We cannot be responsible for international package delays until 6 weeks after the shipping date. At that time, any refunds or replacement of items for lost packages will be made.
- Additionally, if your shipment shows as delivered in the tracking system, but you have not received it, please check with your local post office as they may be holding your order pending payment of possible duties, fees and / or taxes.
- Please note delivery times are not guaranteed.
I hope that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. However, if something is wrong or you need to make a change, please contact me to discuss. Unfortunately, I cannot accept exchanges.
**All return postage (except for damage or seller error) are courtesy of buyer.
** Returns are not accepted for oversize prints (larger than 11 x 14). These are custom printed for you by my printer. I am happy to replace damaged prints or ones that are incorrect in any way.
Do you sell digital downloads so I can print myself?
Not at the moment. Some may be available upon request so feel free to contact me. Unfortunately, I am unable to sell digital prints to customers outside the US and Canada.
Do you sell frames and mats?
I do offer a few mat options upon request, but I do not sell frames. Please contact me if you'd like your prints matted (where available).
Where can I buy frames?
You can purchase some great frames at reasonable prices both online and in-store. Here's a few places to start:
Michaels (Studio Decor)
To get a similar look to the frames I used in my photos, try looking for barn wood frames that are available at most of the retailers above.
What frame size should I buy for your 8.5 x 11 print?
Although I print on size 8.5 x 11 paper, the images of the animals will fit well within a standard 8 x 10 mat opening. There is additional white space around the print which helps with matting.
If you want to put the prints straight into 8 x 10 frames, they will need to be trimmed. This does not affect the artwork as you are only trimming off a little extra white paper around the edges. Below is a visual guide to framing this particular print size:
Here are some of the more popular print and frame sizes:
|Frame Size||Mat Opening||Print Size|
|8 x 10||4.5 x 6.5||5 x 7|
|11 x 14||7.5 x 9.5||8 x 10 or 8.5 x 11*|
|16 x 20||10.5 x 13.5||11 x 14|
|20 x 24||15.5 x 19.5||16 x 20|
|24 x 26||19.5 x 29.5||20 x 30|
|30 x 40||21.5 x 31.5||22 x 32|
What size set should I buy?
This all depends on where you will be putting the artwork, the amount of wall space you have and the size and scale of the furniture you are working around. One great way to get a visual idea of how sets look hung on your wall is to measure for frames using blue painter's tape. Tape off rectangles in the size of standard frames and see how they look above your crib, dresser or changing table.
When hanging artwork, experiment a little to get the look you're going for. Pinterest and Instagram are great places to find inspiration and the latest design trends.
Below is a photo of my set of six safari animal prints in size 8.5 x 11. The frames are 11 x 14 with 8 x 10 mats.
Can you provide alternative sizes that are not shown in your listings?
Yes! All sizes up to 11 x 14 are printed here in my studio, but for larger sizes I use a professional printing partner. Please let me know if you have a specific size in mind as we can accommodate most requests.
Do you take commissions?
Yes, absolutely! I love working on new things when time permits. Please reach out to contact me to discuss.
Can I make copies of your artwork to make my own prints, flyers, invitations, etc.?
No. The artist retains all rights to the artwork which means you may not use or copy any of the images for any reason without prior permission, even if you have purchased a physical print. Copyright does not transfer with purchase and any reproduction for commercial, personal, not-for-profit or educational use is expressly forbidden.
Can I use your images for my business?
My prints are sold for personal use only, but I do offer commercial licenses for businesses wishing to license my images. Please contact me to discuss.
Do you do wholesale and offer licensing?
Yes! Wholesale and licensing inquiries are always welcome. Please contact me to discuss.
I hope that answers a few questions for you, otherwise, free to contact me
© 2014-2019 Studio Q, LLC
Art by Nicky Quartermaine Scott